Our people share motivation, customer focus, enthusiasm, and team spirit.
Our team of linguists consists of professional translators and interpreters from around the world who hold at least one university degree and who are native speakers of the target language. All of our linguists are experts in their subject areas and recognized within the translation industry. Their academic backgrounds, superior experience, and membership in different international associations (ATA, AIIC, CTPCBA, ATI, ADICA, ABRATES, etc.) guarantee the quality of our service.
LingCom assigns each project to a linguist who has the industry expertise and skills that match the clients’ needs. This ensures that your final translation will use correct industry terminology and thus efficiently communicate its original content to the target audience.
We train our staff to consider your translation goals as our own and to work with you to make the translation process smooth and successful.
Throughout the years, we have been able to identify the best professionals in their respective fields. In order to become part of our staff, all of our linguists have to go through different proficiency tests to prove their competence. These evaluations enable us to select the most qualified translator for each job. We use an internal evaluation system to score the translator’s performance and assess skills such as knowledge of grammar and terminology, and comprehension. If the candidate is not successful in obtaining high marks, they will not be added to our database.
They must also submit recommendations from their clients, colleagues and other translation agencies. We do not hire junior translators or students.
If you are a freelance translator, proofreader, interpreter, DTP specialist or voice-over professional and would like to join our network of professionals, send us your résumé at email@example.com, stating your language pair(s) and the service(s) you provide in the subject line.
You should meet the following requirements:
- For applying as a translator, proofreader and interpreter: have a translation / interpretation degree + 3 years’ translation experience
- Other university degree + 5 years of translating experience.
- Be willing to take a translation test.
- For applying as a DTP specialist or voice-over professional: have a university degree + 3 years of professional experience OR 5 years of professional experience.
- For all positions:
- Be able to provide 3 references from clients / agencies that verify your performance.
- Be committed to high quality.
- Be easily reached online by Skype.
- Have a positive attitude and be ready to take on challenging projects.
Click here to find out what translators and Interpreters say about us
E-mails not submitted to the correct address or containing another subject line will be deleted. We do not receive applications by phone or Skype.
We look forward to hearing from you!